Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Aggravation

As you may have guessed from my last post, my computer has been acting up. Or more accurately, not acting at all. When I press the power button it does nothing. I'm hoping its the power supply, because if its the motherboard, then I might as well get a new computer. Anyway, in honor if this computer woe, I am posting a poem. I think that I will be posting poems every Wednesday, from now until I decide to change things. So then, without further adieu, I give you a poem.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES. Macs do own at life! I really like your poem! It made me laugh...

Faldwin said...

All hail the apple with the little bite taken out of it!

Anonymous said...

I love your poems! They're really good. I really want to come to a poetry slam sometime, but I'm always doing something. I'll try to come to one though!